By using this website you expressly agree to the following terms and conditions.
ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS OF USE
From the moment the user accesses macmillanelt.inmediadevelop.com, he expressly and unreservedly accepts all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. For this reason, it is very important to carefully read this Legal Notice every time you use our website, because it can change without previous notice.
Some of the services offered on this website have specific conditions that can replace or complement this legal notice. Therefore, please read them carefully before using our services.
Also, the use of this website is subject to all notices, uses regulations and instructions that MACMILLAN communicates to their users.
PURPOSE OF WEBSITE
MACMILLAN seeks to meet the needs of the users, providing access to our services by guiding you step by step on macmillanelt.inmediadevelop.com.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
There must be a correct use of the website and your services.
People who access www.macmillan.es are required to use this website in accordance with good faith, legal order and obligations contained in this legal notice, the specific conditions of certain services and other instructions that MACMILLAN considers necessary for the website use.
Access to macmillanelt.inmediadevelop.com is totally prohibited if there are illegal or harmful intentions and when the access affects MACMILLAN or others directly or indirectly.
All the contents, texts, images, sounds, brands, logos, colour schemes or any other element of this website, are owned by MACMILLAN IBERIA and are protected by the current legislation on intellectual and industrial property. It is prohibited to copy, modify, incorporate, distribute or make any information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound files and/or images, photographs, recordings, software available to third parties and/or make any modification on this page.
Every user that accesses macmillanelt.inmediadevelop.com agrees not to collect MACMILLAN data with commercial and advertising intentions or send advertising of any kind for purposes of sale or other commercial use without a valid request and consent of MACMILLAN.
It is expressly prohibited to include us in files or our information available to third parties for advertising, chain emails, or send us any unrequested or previously consented message by MACMILLAN.
Free accesses and registers
Www.macmillanelt.es is free for users. However, some of the web services obliges the user to subsribe or complete a resgister form. These registers shall be treated according to the current legislation on data protection.
Accuracy of information
The user must provide truthful data and update all information provided to MACMILLAN.
The user or your legal representative shall be responsible for any false or inaccurate statements and liable for the damage caused to MACMILLAN or others. Teachers, tutors or legal representatives shall also be responsible for the information provided and are obliged to tell MACMILLAN about any modification in the information provided.
MACMILLAN is not responsible for any damages that may be caused by lack of accuracy, effective and authenticity of the information provided by other users about themselves or by statements, explanations or ideologies.
Also, MACMILLAN is not responsible for damages that may be caused by any user that uses the identity of another person.
Minors or incompetent users must be accompanied by their parents, tutors, teachers or legal representatives in order to use the services of macmillanelt.inmediadevelop.com whom will be responsible for all acts performed by them.
Parents, tutors, teachers or legal representatives are required to monitor and restrict access to the websites they deem unsuitable for minors. Any anomaly in a website content should be communicated to MACMILLAN. MACMILLAN excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may arise from the minor’s personal data provided by third parties through macmillanelt.inmediadevelop.com.
Teachers who want to teach classes through this website should:
1. Register previously by using the log in system, it is recommended that you only use business data to complete the form. In case you use personal data, we inform you that the data will be used to give teachers a registered user and provide access for students.
2. The student access details to the website are sent to the teacher by email provided on the entry form.
3. After receiving the email with the access details, the teacher must request permission from the parents to create users.
4. MACMILLAN provides you with examples of letters in different languages by clicking here.
5. After obtaining the consent of parents and/or tutors of minors, the teacher can access a complementary platform to this website and create the users of their students.
6 The teacher has the obligation to send the consents to email@example.com. Subject: CONSENT OF STUDENTS-in an email, add your name and school.
Refusal to send the consents prevents you to process your request and the students´access details.
MACMILLAN asks teachers that refrain to include excessive data of the students and identify them with an alias, which only will know the teacher and the student.
The teacher must be aware that the law requires the consent of parents or tutors for the treatment of data of children under 14 old years old and for over 14 years, the minor’s consent.
To avoid minor data processing without the prior permission of their parents, MACMILLAN requests the teachers to collect the consent of parents and/or tutors of any child under 18, before creating the users.
MACMILLAN excludes any liability for damages that may arise from the personal data of children supplied by teachers through of the complementary platform to this website, without parents´ consent.
The complementary platform where the teacher registers student data is duly registered in the General Register of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and complies with the security measures imposed by current legislation on data protection.
LINKS AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES
The links embedded on this website and leading to other sites are operated by third parties.
MACMILLAN is not responsible for the information, contents, products or services provided by them, or assume any liability for aspects of these pages.
The establishment of links between macmillanelt.inmediadevelop.com and other websites do not imply the existence of relations between MACMILLAN and the owner of the website or the acceptance and approval of your contents or services by MACMILLAN.
The results of search tools are provided directly by third parties and are the consequence of automatic operation of technical mechanisms, so MACMILLAN can´t control those results. MACMILLAN does not offer or commercialize, directly or by third parties, the information, contents and services available on the linked sites. MACMILLAN does not control, endorse, recommend or monitor that information.
The user and especially the ones responsible for minors and incompetents, must exercise caution in evaluating and using the information, content and services available on the linked sites.
Quality of services provided by third parties
MACMILLAN excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may result from viruses or other harmful elements in the services provided by third parties through the websites, which may cause alterations in the computer system, electronic documents or user files.
Legality, reliability and utility of the services provided by third
MACMILLAN excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may result from the services provided by third parties through the website macmillanelt.inmediadevelop.com, for the following reasons:
1. Breach of the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order as a result of the provision of services by third parties through the website macmillanelt.inmediadevelop.com.
2. Infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, contractual commitments of any kind, the rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image of people, property rights and any other rights belonging to a third party resulting from the provision of services by third parties through the website macmillanelt.inmediadevelop.com.
3. The performance of acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising as a result of the provision of services by third parties through the website macmillanelt.inmediadevelop.com.
4. . A lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, relevance and/or timeliness of the content transmitted, distributed, stored, received, obtained, made available or accessible through the services provided by third parties through the websites macmillanelt.inmediadevelop.com.
5. The inadequate provision or the disappointment of the expectations generated by the services provided by third parties through the website macmillanelt.inmediadevelop.com
7. The breach, delay, defective performance or termination for any reason of the obligations and contracts with third parties relating to or in connection with the provision of services through the website macmillanelt.inmediadevelop.com.The vices and defects of all kind of services provided by third parties through the website macmillanelt.inmediadevelop.com.
MACMILLAN, as Data Controller registered in the Spanish Agency for Data Protection will include personal data collected through this page in your files for processing. In that case, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to the address Iberiam Macmillan, ELT Department of Marketing, Capitán Haya, 1 – Eurocentro Building 14th floor, 28020 Madrid, with a photocopy of identity card or document proving their identity.
The purpose and intended use of data and its treatment is to manage your requests, provide information about training events, new publications and/or books, teacher resources, access to classes, invitations to promotional activities related to the services we provide, send communications, process and complete your orders.
When you access our website, register with our forms, subscribe to newsletters, make queries, submit material for inclusion, participate in contests or place orders for products or services, MACMILLAN IBERIA SA registers your Internet Protocol (IP) to receive and send information via internet, also can make statistics on traffic flows and conduct research about the people who visit the website, your demographic location, the most frequently consulted information, with the purpose of improving the services.
All the notifications and communications to MACMILLAN are deemed effective for all purposes, when they are sent in one of the following forms:
1. By post to the following address Macmillan Iberiam, ELT Marketing Department, Capitán Haya, 1 – Eurocentro Building 14th floor, 28020 Madrid
2. Emailing to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
All the notifications to the user is deemed effective when performing in the following ways:
1. By post to the user´s address when it has been previously communicated to MACMILLAN.
2. Emailing to any of the mailboxes that user has previously communicated to MACMILLAN.
By phoning the user´s phone number, when it has been previously communicated to MACMILLAN.
3. By pop up messages sent during the provision of services by MACMILLAN to user.
In this sense, all notifications that link MACMILLAN to the user will be considered valid if performed using the data and through the means mentioned above. For this purpose, the user confirms that all information provided by him is true and correct, and undertakes to inform to MACMILLAN all changes regarding notification data.
Knowledge of unlawful conduct
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances revealing the illegality of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included in or accessible through the website macmillanelt.inmediadevelop.com, and that would constitute violation of intellectual or industrial property rights or other rights of Heinemann Iberia, is required to send a notification must contain the following requirements:
1. Name, address, telephone number and email of the claimant.
2. Specification of the alleged illegal activity carried out on the site and in particular, in the case of an alleged violation of rights, and specific indication of protected content and its location in the web pages.
In the case of violation of rights, handwritten signature or equivalent, with the personal data of the holder of the rights allegedly infringed or the person authorized to act on behalf of it.
Express declaration, clear and under the responsibility of the claimant that the information in the notification is accurate and the illegality of the use of the contents or the performance of the activities described.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its clauses by Spanish regulations.
The parties agree that in the event of any conflict of legal status will be subject to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.